What's the advantage of drinking tea regularly?
The chemical composition of tea is composed of 3.5-7.0% inorganic substances and 93-96.5% organic substances. There are about 27 inorganic mineral elements in tea, including phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, magnesium, manganese, fluorine, aluminium, calcium, sodium, iron, copper, zinc, selenium and so on. The main organic compounds in tea are protein, lipid, carbohydrate, amino acid, alkaloid, tea polyphenol, organic acid, pigments, aroma components, vitamins, saponins, sterols and so on. Tea contains 20-30% leaf protein, but only about 3.5% can be dissolved in tea soup. Tea contains 1.5-4% free amino acids, more than 20 kinds, most of which are essential amino acids for human body. Tea contains 25-30% carbohydrates, but only 3-4% can be dissolved in tea soup. Tea contains 4-5% lipid, which is also necessary for human body.
What are the benefits of drinking tea regularly?
The physiological and pharmacological effects of tea on human body can be summarized as follows:
1. Excitation: Tea caffeine can excite the central nervous system, help people to stimulate the spirit, improve thinking, eliminate fatigue, improve work efficiency.
2. Diuretic effect: Caffeine and theophylline in tea have diuretic effect and are used to treat edema and hygroma. The detoxification and diuresis of black tea syrup can treat acute jaundice hepatitis.
3. Heart-strengthening and spasmolysis: Caffeine has the effects of heart-strengthening, spasmolysis and relaxation of smooth muscle. It can relieve bronchial spasm and promote blood circulation. It is a good adjuvant drug for treating bronchial asthma, cough-relieving and phlegm-resolving, and myocardial infarction.
4. Inhibiting the effect of arteriosclerosis: Tea polyphenols and vitamin C in tea have the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to prevent arteriosclerosis. So the incidence of hypertension and coronary heart disease is lower among people who often drink tea.
5. Antibacterial and bacteriostatic effects: Tea polyphenols and tannic acid in tea act on bacteria, coagulate bacterial proteins and kill bacteria. It can be used to treat intestinal diseases, such as cholera, typhoid fever, dysentery, enteritis, etc. Skin sores, festering and purulent, traumatic skin, with strong tea rinse the affected area, has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect. Oral inflammation, ulceration, sore throat and swollen throat can also be treated with tea.
6. Weight-loss effect: Caffeine, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and aromatic substances in tea can regulate fat metabolism, especially oolong tea has a good decomposition effect on protein and fat. Tea polyphenols and vitamin C can reduce cholesterol and blood lipids, so drinking tea can reduce weight.
7. Anti-caries effect: Tea contains fluorine, fluoride ion and calcium of teeth have a great affinity, can become a more insoluble acid-soluble "fluoroapatite", just like adding a protective layer to teeth, improve the ability of anti-acid and anti-caries teeth.
8. Inhibitory effect on cancer cells: It is reported that flavonoids in tea have different anti-cancer effects in vitro, and vitexine, Morin and catechin have stronger effects.
Ten Benefits of Drinking Tea
1. Tea can make people moisturize nevus, stimulate spirit, and enhance thinking and memory.
2. Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels and so on.
3. Drinking tea is of great benefit to the prevention of dental caries.
4. Tea can inhibit malignant tumors, and drinking tea can significantly inhibit the mutation of cancer cells.
5. Tea contains zinc, an indispensable trace element for pregnant women.
6. Tea contains trace elements beneficial to human body.
7. Drinking tea can inhibit cell senescence and prolong life.
8. Drinking tea can prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
9. Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system, enhance the athletic ability and improve the performance of athletes.
10. Drinking tea has good effects on weight loss and beauty, especially Oolong tea in China.
(Baidu knows the contribution of netizens jbpbe 655d3778)